Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pluviophile: The Little Girl that Dances with The Rain

With white dress and red lips paint on your face
You lit up the light the candle that dazzles
The shelter you’re hiding in
From cloud sky and its parade
Of heavy rainfall and marching thunder
That might give you shiver down your spine
Yet you take the leap across the doorstep
And onto the dousing downpour
I’m just a little splash of raindrop
That falls down your face when you look at the sky
As your umbrella stuck and folded
And you dance in the pouring rain
We both know we love each other
When you smile at the ground as your feet get drenched wet
By my fellow raindrops
And we’ll keep on dancing till the sun shines again
The sun shines again
The sun shines again
The sun shines again
Please don’t shine again
No, don’t shine again
Don’t shine again
No, don’t shine again
As the cloud walks off your sight you’ll trip back to your hut
And I’ll cease the dance as I watch the sun burns both my eyes
I shall remain in the sanctuary of the leave of the tree
Till the raincloud casts our dance floor again
Then, shall we swing again?
I’ll come back as morning haze
To wake you up from your nightmare
I’ll touch your face yet again
As soon as your fingers and mine twine
I’ll always be there
When your eyes meet the cloud
When your ears hear the thunder
When your skin feels the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment