Thursday, December 26, 2013

Catastrophe and Hope: More Than Just A Song, It's My Repentance



I Wake up in the dance of the rain
Where the rainbow starts to waves at my guilty face
But the sun’s too shy to show its face
The light tries to trap me
In the box of darkness I’ve been blinded
By the fool of my own sins
I wake up to the journey of my destiny
On the path of my fate
On the path of my delusion of affection
I grow up in the silence
Where the echoes stop to guide me
And I’m stranded in the land of uncertainty
I’m listening to the glory of my sorry
That just flatters my worry
And misshapes my whole story
Oh, can anyone make it worse?
Can anyone make it shattered?
Like a flower that is withered
I’m all done
Oh, I’m all done
Eternity
Oh please take me
To the final destination
The afterlife
But the Lord gives me mercy
When I start to linger
He opens the door of repentance
He lightens up my only chance
Of saving myself from catastrophe
Sparing my life a little hope
He’s the shelter that I hold on to
Disregard the life that I’ve been through
So… I… can breathe
And I… believe
He would… not leave
Me stranded by myself
Covered in distress
I’m out of light
I’m in a catastrophe
But He lit up the night
With a flame of hope

No comments:

Post a Comment